4.17.2009

Delicious

Ok, I'm probably way behind on this, but I just discovered Delicious.com about a month or so ago. For those who don't know what it is, here is what they say on their site:

"Delicious is a social bookmarking service that allows users to tag, save, manage and share web pages from a centralized source. With emphasis on the power of the community, Delicious greatly improves how people discover, remember and share on the Internet"

All in all it's another fun resource place. I'm always amazed at what I find. If you haven't checked it out, you must as you may find somethings of great interest to you. One of the bookmarks that fascinated me was 50 Totally Free Lessons in Graphic Design Theory. It's always good to refresh myself and note it for new graphic designers that come my way.

No comments: