6.08.2009

Cardboard Office





I was reading my May 2009 GD USA magazine and came across this article about this Amsterdam ad agency with the name Nothing that created their office all out of cardboard. I was of course very intrigued by this concept and took a spin on their website { here } to see more pictures.

At first I loved the idea...and then the more I thought about it, I thought about what it would really be like to have a cardboard desk, shelves, table, etc. I don't know about others, but it would drive me absolutely crazy. The tears, the scratches, the eventual worn look. In about a year I wondered if the cardboard would be all tattered looking and difficult and dirty because of the difficulty in cleaning it. Anyways, it is an interesting concept that's for sure!

No comments: