1.19.2009

Church Logos

Logo design has become a specialty and a love of mine. I have to laugh because I didn't plan on it, it just happened. As I look back at my logo designs I realized that the majority of them have been for churches. So because of this, I have a special place in my heart for the desire to make sure that churches have great logos and a great start in branding as it really saves a lot of time and stress later on.

So with that, I am constantly keeping my eye out as I drive around or search the internet for a decent church logo (as it can be hard to find). Here are some great church logos that I have stumbled on and wanted to highlight. Of course I haven't even scratched the surface of all the millions of churches out there and so I will from time to time post more great logos as I find them.













No comments: