5.15.2009

Going Green













So I just moved into a new house, hence the days I missed blogging, but I'm in and loving it....yippee!

Anyways, I love green and come to find out, my husband does too. This past year Crate and Barrel has been selling green things like crazy and when my husband walked in while we were trying to figure out how to decorate our new home, he fell in love with the green. Of course I didn't fight the color choice as in my eyes you can't have enough green.

Soooo, now Crate and Barrel is putting their green on sale so that they can make room for their new colors being introduced soon, so now I'm really going green as I'm buying up all the green things I can find for my new loft/studio! It's not finished yet, but here's a few of the things that are filling up my new space.

No comments: