5.16.2009

The Library for Design Books

Recently I have gotten addicted to my local library. I used to spend my days at Borders or Barnes and Noble searching the Art & Design section, sitting down, relaxing and flipping through every design book I could get my hands on......and then eventually would spend a ton of money.

Well, I now have a toddler and so those days are few and far between. I go to the Library with my daughter every week for Storytime and now enjoy searching through their Art & Design section. Of course you can't always find the most recent releases and the design section is pretty small, but you'd be surprised at the great books that they do have. I've found a ton of great treasures.

My most recent 3 library surprises were: (I have them linked to Amazon so you can find more info on them.)

1 :: Noah's Ark by Rien Poortvliet














2 :: Mediapedia: Creative Tools and Techniques by Kit Laybourne















3 :: Praying in Color: Drawing a New Path to God by Sybil MacBeth


No comments: